Peter works Tuesdays and Wednesdays from the New Farm Wellness Centre (07) 3358 2982.
New Farm Wellbeing Centre FAQ
Key details about seeing Peter at the New Farm Wellbeing Centre
The current recommended fee for psychologists providing private psychology services by the Australian Psychological Society is $256.00. Peter prefers to keep fees affordable and accessible for most people. The fee schedule for as of 01.05.2023 is as follows:
- Individual 50 minute psychology consultation – $185.00
- Individual 50 minute psychology consultation (Evening 6PM and onwards) – $195.00
- NDIS (Plan Managed) – As per the NDIS Price Guide e.g. Capacity Building $214.41/hour
- COMCARE – As per the COMCARE rates for medical and allied health treatment (e.g.IO4 Initial consultation 60 minutes)
- Queensland Workcover – As per the Workcover COMCARE Psychology Services Table of Costs (e.g.$208 charged pro-rata as a fraction of an hour for 400088 Initial Consultation and 400095 Subsequent Consultation).
Peter is not currently registered with BUPA defense or DVA to provide psychology treatment.
You may be eligible for a Mental Health Care Plan Medicare rebate of $89.65 per session (up to 10 sessions per calendar year) if you have a Mental Health Care Plan from your GP or psychiatrist.
If you have Private Health Insurance you may be eligible to receive refunds for psychological services. Please phone your insurance provider to discuss your entitlements.
Peter works Tuesdays (9am-5pm) and Wednesdays (Noon-7:30PM) out of the New Farm Wellness Centre. Book an appointment by clicking here (links to Peter’s online appointment diary).
The New Farm Wellness Centre is located at 87 James St, New Farm, in Brisbane. You can talk with a helpful person at reception on (07) 3358 2982 during office hours (generally 9 am – 5 PM). You can also leave a message using the New Farm Wellness Centre contact form.